Garden Center Update:
For Your Safety
During these uncertain times, we are here for you, providing the essential plants and products for you to get into your gardens. However your shopping experience is different this year, as we have altered operations to provide a safe and sanitized environment for everyone. We are taking these additional actions:
- We will limit the number of people inside the retail center at one time.
- We will respect social distancing.
- Carts will be sanitized daily, with handles sanitized before each use.
- Product will be displayed in a way that allows for easy social distancing and drive-by shopping.
- Sale transactions will be done with extra precautions: Customers and team members will remain 6 feet apart at all times. A plexiglass shield has been installed at the register. Counters will be sanitized routinely. Merchandise returns will be temporarily unavailable.
- Gloves will be worn by each team member, and staff will wash hands immediately after removing gloves. We encourage customers to wear their garden gloves while shopping.
- All door handles will be cleaned repeatedly throughout the day.
As we follow guidance from local, state, and federal authorities, we want to serve the community safely and responsibly. You can rely on us for your gardening essentials, and we’ll continue to provide the quality product and customer service you deserve.